Specializing in small (kicker / portable), new and used outboard boat motors.
1) Shipping Costs. The price to ship these motors varies on location. It is always $30 more to a residential address. The motors are shipped in their original mercury outboard box. WE SHIP TO CANADA! Here are the shipping costs for this motor in the USA:
Truck Lift Gate Service If needed is $100 Extra.
2) Shipping Time. How long does it take? Shipping takes 2-3 weeks to deliver. Most orders are received within 14-21 days. These motors must be shipped in. Local customers must pay for shipping also.
3) Payment. We accept payment for these outboards via Credit Card (*Amex, Visa, or Master Card). over the phone, Money Order, Cashiers Check, Wire Transfer, or Personal Check (must wait 7-10days to clear) If you are interested email us at firstname.lastname@example.org (Tampa, FL Area). Final price is motor, options you request, and freight that is all!
4) What is Included. These motors do not come with props or controls. We do not sell those accessories. These motors do come with power tilt and trim.
5) Reputation. We have sold over 5000 Motors since 2001 and over 1000+ Mercury Fish Camp Outboards since 2002. We have a very large amount of satisfied customers. Please visit our Testimonials. We are always glad to give references for those who are concerned about ordering a motor through the internet. Call us and we will be happy to answer any questions you have.
6) Miscellaneous FAQ about choosing the right motor.
*Amex users add 3 % Merchant rate, Visa and Master Card there is no extra merchant rate